Friday, May 14, 2010

OOPS

I was so tired last night that I completely forgot to write. Yesterday was one of my days off. I went to assembly and I hung out around campus for most of the day. I went to the training room and talked to them about my experience and I was taped and wrapped by two students that are doing their senior project in there. Then I worked out and went to tennis practice. The rest of the night I didn't do anything exciting, just relaxed. I went to bed early because I had to get up earlier than normal this morning to pick up my friend Pedro . Pedro is on the bus with me right now because he is also going to Boston to visit a college and his parents. It is very nice having some company on the bus ride. After today, I will be half way done with my senior project.

I won't forget to write tonight!
-Hannah

1 comment:

  1. Is it worth getting up so early to see all those fun/famous people?

    ReplyDelete